10 “Delicious” Leftovers You Shouldn’t Eat Even If They Are Amazing
While spuds are cooked longer and at bigger temperatures than eggs, they can still represent a risk when they’re left to be stored at room temperature for too long. You can foster the growth of a bacteria called “Clostridium botulinum”, which causes botulism.
Green Shakes: The One Thing You Need
for Energy and Weight Loss
How to get in shape and become healthier
in one simple step
Even more, large foil-wrapped baked potatoes are even more at risk, because they are wrapped in the perfect environment for bacteria: with low oxygen. And there’s more: potatoes are one of the foods you should never reheat in a microwave. Weird, right? Apparently, zapping them for 60 seconds won’t kill the stuff that has a bad effect on your GI system. The bottom line is: Potatoes shouldn’t be eaten as leftovers.