24 Ready-To-Eat Foods That Busy People Buy
Do you feel like hydrating? Here are a bunch of soup choices:
- Chilled Cucumber Melon Soup – Do you feel like trying an intriguingly flavoured chilled soup? Well, the “cooking” couldn’t be easier: all you have to do is mix all the ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth, and that’s it!
- 15-Minute Miso Soup with Greens and Tofu – If you didn’t know by now, we’re big fans of fermented foods, as research has proven that they help in building a stronger immune system. You can serve this Japanese classic dish with instant brown rice, to add more fiber and complex carbs. You can find this soup here.
- 5-Ingredient Black Bean Soup – I think that “five ingredients” and “only 20 minutes” is enough to charm any busy individual. This simple soup only needs some spicy flavor of prepared salsa, and canned black beans.
What? Did we hear “Meat”?
- Healthier Charcuterie Board – You might not be hosting any celebrations in the near future, but a charcuterie board is always welcomed, no matter the occasion. It only takes a couple of minutes, all you have to do is to arrange some meats and cheeses, with plenty of healthy additions, such as dried apricots, grapes, whole wheat crackers, and hummus. Style and Practicality!
- Herbed Tuna in Heirloom Tomatoes – Summertime means heirloom tomato season. It’s the best low-carb, allergy-friendly recipe you could possibly think of.
- Smoked Salmon and Peas with Creamy Gnocchi – If you want to spoil your loved one with something extremely easy (but that’s just our secret), go for this dish. All you need is six ingredients, and you’re good to go!
- Sheet Pan Turkey Sausage and Vegetables – This is one of the easiest meals on this list: chop the protein and veggies, plop them on a baking sheet, and pop them in the oven. That’s it.
- Balsamic Crock Pot Roast – If you love to plan your meals, but you don’t want to lose too much time on it, you’ll love this choice. Dump a few ingredients in your slow cooker around lunchtime, and by dinner time, you’ll have a delicious dinner.
- Easy Chicken Gyros – You’re right, we can’t get enough of that rotisserie chicken. If you want to go Greek, choose this no-prep meal by assembling the gyros with pre sliced pitas, crumbled feta, and already-made tzatziki.
If you enjoyed reading this article, you might also like: 12 Food Safety Mistakes You’re Definitely Making In The Kitchen