Vaccinated People vs. the New Delta Variant

By M. C. August 27, 2021
vaccinated man with fever

Photo by Platoo Fotography from Shutterstock

The Delta variant symptoms for the vaccinated people

As stats are clearly showing, fully vaccinated people are most protected against COVID-19 severe illness. Even so, there is still a small chance to be a breakthrough case of infection and be tested positive for the new Delta variant of COVID-19. Based on the information given by UC Davis Health, these are the most common symptoms you can have for a fully vaccinated person who tested positive for the Delta variant:

  • Cough
  • Fever (If you don’t have already a forehead thermometer, get yourself one)
  • Headache
  • Loss of sense of smell
  • Runny nose
  • Sore throat

Experts are expecting about 90 % of fully vaccinated individuals to be protected by one of the three vaccines approved by the FDA, and the other 10 % of those vaccinated present a risk of infection.

«1234567891011»

PREV1 ... 8 9 1011NEXT


Leave a comment
Wellness Captain
Go to top