11 Items That Will Have You Sleeping Like A Baby In No Time
A night of good sleep can be really rejuvenating, but sometimes getting to sleep and staying asleep is easier said than done. Whether you encounter physical discomfort, temperature regulation, stress, lights, or noises, they can all be factors of a persistent lack of sleep.
As uncomfortable as it is, there are people that have trouble sleeping if any of these factors make their presence felt during the night. Luckily, there are many things that have helped thousands of people improve their night sleep, such as cooling pillows, breathable mattress toppers, weighted blankets, or aromatherapy.
Here’s how to improve your sleeping habits:
Actually, we made a list of products that can be considered powerful tools for addressing insomnia. If you find any of these interesting, feel free to try them out.
- ZonLi Adult Weighted Blanket – This blanket is designed to be breathable, so you will never feel overly hot while using it.
- Coop Home Goods Premium Adjustable Loft Pillow – If you were constantly in search of a firm pillow, but not too firm, then you’ll like this one. You can adjust this pillow how you like it, you can unzip the pillow, and add or remove memory foam as you like.
- Big Red Rooster Sound Machine – This sound machine from Big Red Rooster can provide up to six sounds like rain, ocean, and classic white noise. You can leave the machine on all night and enjoy a peaceful and restful sleep.
- VicTsing Essential Oil Diffuser – This oil diffuser can work for 10 hours straight, so you can enjoy soothing smells throughout the night.
- Good Sleep Essential Oil Blend – This essential oil blend is made with clary sage, copaiba, and lavender. If you put the oil blend in a diffuser and slip a few drops in a pre-bedtime bath, we’ll guarantee you’ll sleep like a baby.
- Mellanni Bed Sheet Set – This bed sheet is made of brushed microfiber, with sheets that are designed to last.
- Linenspa Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper – The two-inch plush memory foam topper will conform to your body and guarantee you a much comfier sleeping experience overall.
- MZOO Contoured Sleep Eye Mask – There’s the thing with this mask: it’s contoured around your eyes and nose, so you will sleep comfortably with it on your face.
- HeimVision Sunrise Alarm Clock – If you are scared of being jolted awake by a noisy and stressful alarm, worry no more. This alarm features a light that simulates a sunrise, and you can choose from a variety of soothing sounds so you can wake up calmly.
- ComfiLife Orthopedic Knee Pillow – This knee pillow will fit comfortably between your knees while sleeping, so you can say goodbye to any back and hip pain.
- SöMN Kömforte Dual Zone Comforter – This item is amazing for partners with different temperature adjustments. It features a cool side, and a warm side, so you and your partner can both sleep comfortably together.
If you enjoyed reading this article, we also recommend you: Want to Fall Asleep in Seconds? Follow These Expert-Approved Techniques