Shake It Up! This Blueberry Smoothie Recipe Is a Morning Bliss
Aside from watermelon, which is a must during summer, I add forest fruits to my everyday meal plan. The combination between sweet and sour makes them the perfect ingredient to cool me off during a hot sunny day; and what better choice than a healthy smoothie?
This recipe is fulfilling enough to make a quick breakfast, while also being a great post-workout snack. If you’re ready, let’s shake it up!
Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ medium banana to increase sweetness in a natural way;
- ¼ Greek yogurt for healthy fats and natural healthy bacteria for good digestion;
- 2 tbsp rolled oats for an extra dose of healthy, fulfilling carbs;
- ½ tbsp almond butter that give you fats in a tasty, unforgettable way;
- ¼ vanilla almond milk. Any other milk alternative you prefer is great; I just find that this flavor works best right now.
- Add the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy your blueberry smoothie!
Looking for something fresh? Check out our watermelon shake recipe right here!