Stay Safe during Covid19 Quarantine! We Made a Guide for You
Your life has been transformed in a few short weeks and, let’s be realistic, the next few will be even tougher. I know it’s hard already, and, as I have already promised you, I will be beside you every step of the way, guiding you all through these difficult times. We can only do this together!
Green Shakes: The One Thing You Need
for Energy and Weight Loss
How to get in shape and become healthier
in one simple step
Stay Safe during Covid19 Quarantine!
Wellness Captain Safety Guide for Seniors
Dear Seniors, as we have to protect you from the world at large, I came up with a list of useful and creative ways to keep you healthy, fit and happy in the absence of your family and friend visitations and outdoor activities that were part of your usual daily schedule.
Things you can do to support yourself during Covid19 Quarantine:
- Take care of your body. Try to eat healthy, well-balanced meals, exercise regularly, get plenty of sleep;
- Connect with others, even if you are isolated. Talk with people you trust about your concerns and how you are feeling, technology will help you;
- Make sure you have the medication and dietary supplements you need.
Making a plan to eat healthy can keep you healthy and active for longer, especially these days!
- Dry goods like rice, pasta, beans, and oats should be the foundation of your stockpile, Alyssa Pike, a registered dietitian and manager of nutrition communications at the International Food Information Council advises, you can find the complete list right here
- Food delivery services and online shopping are a really good idea.
- Amazon Fresh is great for fruits and vegetables
- Best Senior Meal Delivery Service in 2020