11 Home Workout Products That Won’t Cost You An Arm And A Leg
As many gyms have closed due to the pandemic situation, people are getting more and more creative when it comes to their workouts. Of course, in order to keep on practicing your old exercise routine, you’ll want to stock up on some accessories, from dumbbells to resistance bands, to a weight bench.
Green Shakes: The One Thing You Need
for Energy and Weight Loss
How to get in shape and become healthier
in one simple step
In addition, if you want to save some cash, it’s better if you spend less on a one-time purchase, than buying one thing at a time at a God-knows-what price. So, if you agree with us, here’s a list of home gym equipment- including an ab wheel, kettlebells, a stability ball, and more- that won’t hurt your wallet, but it will definitely sculpt your muscles.
- Hyperwear Sandbell Sandbag – Sandbags are very similar to kettlebells and medicine balls for strength and endurance. There’s only one difference: the sand inside shifts around during movement, which makes the practice a bit more difficult because it activates harder-to-reach muscles in your core and arms. If you do the occasional cardio at home, you can pick them up and slam them down on the ground multiple times. Don’t worry, it’s made of neoprene, so it’s safe for your floors.
- ProProo Fitness Straps – These straps are easier to use than they seem. The TRX system is designed to help you have proper bodyweight exercises.
- Fit Simplify Resistance Loop Exercise Bands – If you want to have a hot bikini body, these resistance bands are your best friend. Adjustable and durable, you can either use them in your resistance workout or for muscle recovery. They only cost $10, and you can use them for years in intensive training and lower-body muscle gains. Plus, they come with a case and an E-book full of exercise videos.
- Synergee Gliding Discs Core Sliders – These can really do wonders for your core! If you don’t know how to use them, don’t worry: they come with a free workout guide, where you can learn how to incorporate them into your upper-body workout, but also for your leg and back workouts. If you’re not into heavyweights, these are a great alternative for you. Not only will you be able to have an extremely cheap full-body workout, but it will also take up little space in your house.
- Large Exercise Ball – If you’re a fan of fitness and pilates, you definitely need this large exercise ball. You can do stretches, pregnancy exercises, but also release back pain while sitting on it during work hours. It’s made of eco-friendly and non-toxic PVC material, so it’s solid enough.
- 321 Strong Foam Roller – Foam-rolling after a workout can have some serious benefits. For example, it gives you relief from post-workout muscle damage or soreness but also increases the range of motion. You’ll basically get a sports massage without the hefty price tag.
- WOD Nation Speed Jump Rope – No wonder why so many gyms still stock up on this P.E.-class staple. Jumping rope is scientifically proven to get your heart pumping for a solid cardio workout. Plus, it’s only $13!
- Gaiam Essentials Thick Yoga Mat Fitness – This accessory can be used in various ways: for fitness, exercise routines, yoga, and pilates. Also, you get a carrying strap with it so you can change the scenery whenever you may want to.
- Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Doorway Pull Up Bar – If you’ve missed practicing some heavy pull-ups ever since you decided to work out at home, you clearly missed this item. It’s the perfect doorway trainer for your pull-up and chin-up sessions, but it can also be used for push-up and triceps dip practice.
- Neoprene Coated Dumbbell – You and I both know we missed using these little babies while doing fitness. This set of dumbbells is for resistance training, and each dumbbell weighs approx. 12 pounds.
- Odoland Punching Bag – Needless to say, you can use this not only for training but also for your own “peace of mind”!
If you enjoyed reading this article, we also recommend you: 20 Reasons Why You Just Can’t Lose Weight Yet