Shake It Up! Here’s a Delicious Oatmeal Smoothie to Fill You Up
Oats are among the healthiest types of cereal and there are endless ways to combine them. Personally, I love using soft rolled oats in my smoothies because they create a creamy, fulfilling texture. Add some bananas for extra sweetness, milk, cinnamon and you’re in for an unforgettable tasting experience.
How can something so sweet be so healthy? Let us show you with today’s oatmeal smoothie recipe.
Ready? Let’s shake it up!
Delicious Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe
- ¼ cup classic oats (or quick oats)
- 1 medium banana
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
Captain’s Tip: Add a pinch of salt to your smoothie to make the oatmeal pop by magic!
- Add the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Looking for something fresh? Try our watermelon smoothie recipe right here!